To My Village

I couldn't do life without you. You have come through for me time and time again. You have loved me, prayed for me, encouraged me, laughed with me, cried with me, and been there for me anytime a need arose.

Thank you for helping us through our adventures of moving abroad, and now coming home. Idaho is beautiful but it made me realize that I can't do life without YOU. So many of you have stepped up and offered us beds, furniture, a room for the night, a couch to sleep on - the list could go on and on. You bless me more than words can express and I mean it when I say that I couldn't do life without you. 

I love being a mom but I can't be with my kids 24/7. It starts to make me a little crazy after a while. But you, my village, are the ones who are always there for me, at a moments notice, you are willing to take 1, 2 or even all 3 of my babies so that I can get away and do the things I need to do to have a career and be a strong, healthy, loving mom. 

So thank you. Each and every one of you. I hope you know how much you mean to me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018